Re: [ldm-users] LDM, McIDAS and more under Centos 5.2 or something else?

Besides wanting to acknowledge Gilbert's just-revealed middle name(s), another thing I'd like to caution for the future: the most recent versions of Fedora have pretty much dropped support for the "open motif" version of Motif, which I've used in lieu of lesstif for the N-AWIPS programs. I'm betting that the next major release of RHEL/CentOS will likewise follow in that direction. Can anyone who builds N-AWIPS from source relate their experiences with using lesstif?

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************

  • Search the ldm-users archives: