Re: [ldm-users] LDM, McIDAS and more under Centos 5.2 or something else?

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Laws, Peter C. wrote:

Some of us learned that with Solaris 2.4.  :-)

Under RHEL 5, yum works just fine, as noted, even for minor version updates.

Yes, but Jasper doesn't, which is needed for a variety of programs. I'd copy my "yum -y install jasper*, but now it insists that jasper-libs no longer exists, even though the first time it tried to download and install it, it said it wasn't signed. I'm totally stuck now.

Why does software always have to have a "gotcha"? Why, why, why?!?

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: