Re: [ldm-users] 20090318: MMM (Missing METAR Mystery)

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Larry D. Oolman wrote:

On a whim I downloaded the 23Z hrs file from motherlode. I found the missing report. The first metar has an errant character so the report was interpreted as being binary and set the feedtype as HRS.

That is very interesting! So, I had better fix my various pqact files to be sure to use WMO in the case of when a product shows up in the HRS feed...

As an aside, anybody else noticing an increase in the number of stray control characters showing up in various text products? The ADMNCF has had it a bunch lately. I have also noticed the "\'" string showing up in products too :(

daryl

  • Search the ldm-users archives: