[ldm-users] gusher.atmos.albany.edu down--request for new host ALLOW

Hi all,

Our LDM server for all feeds save NLDN, gusher.atmos.albany.edu, is having hardware problems, and at its advanced age, it might be nearing end of life.

For now, I would like to request our upstream providers, including
the following:

Cornell
Penn State
UWisc-Madison
idd.unidata.ucar.edu

to please add an ALLOW to the following hosts:
  cascade.atmos.albany.edu
  mangrove.atmos.albany.edu
cascade will be the main LDM server, with mangrove available as emergency backup.

Once cascade is receiving LDM feeds, I will announce as such to the list, and downstream sites can connect to it.

Thanks!!

--Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************

  • Search the ldm-users archives: