Re: [ldm-users] Time Error ?

Jeffrey,

> This error started to show up in my ldmd logs,
> I checked my system's time and was right on
> so I am assuming that bigbird or mistral their systems
> time are off?
>
> May 27 07:47:56 feeds bigbird.tamu.edu[26266] WARN: Future product from
> "mistral.srcc.lsu.edu".  Fix local or ingest clock-Jeff Lake

The message means that either the system clock on Feeds is running
behind or the system clock on Mistral is running ahead. For more
information, search for "Future" at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/logfile-format.html>.

Time is very important to the LDM system, so it's crucial that all
system clocks be accurate.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

  • Search the ldm-users archives: