[ldm-users] Network Outage for "rainbow.al.noaa.gov"

Hello:

There will be a network outage for server "rainbow.al.noaa.gov" tomorrow (6/3/2009) from 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm.

Joan Brundage wrote:

> CSDers,
> > This means that on Wednesday, June 3, our network will be down from
> 5:30 - 10:00 that evening.  I would expect that no one will want to work
> late that evening.
> > Thanks, > > Joan

Hsie

"This contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the Government of NOAA or
University of Colorado"

Eirh-Yu Hsie

Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
University of Colorado at Boulder
216 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0216

Chemical Science Division (CSD)