Re: [ldm-users] 20090701: Hmmm...NGRID with no WMO headers?

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009, Tom Yoksas wrote:

with no headers other than a "1". Is anyone else seeing this? See below.

I just got off a conference call with the NOAA technical contacts for
NOAAPort.  There _was_ a change made this morning by the contractor
that handles the SBN (Raytheon), and that change is negatively impacting
the Unidata NOAAPort ingest code.  The technical contacts should be
teleconferencing with Raytheon right now to see if the changes can
be undone.  If they can not, we will need to make some code modifications
in the NOAAPort ingest code to account for the changes made.

They just put it back the way it was. Nicely done. NWS acknowledged that it was a problem; it was not supposed to happen. All products coming in normally now.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: