Re: [ldm-users] Level 2 radar issues from NWS CRH

I've checked my data cache, and I don't see any "interesting" latencies on those three sites. I suppose I could set up a script to do a better job of monitoring things like that, though.

Last-write times were consistent with file-size for clear-air mode, and similarly, for normal "storm" mode. Until I get more coffee, I'm not likely to decode the files to look for when folks changed to a storm-related VCP.

I had about an 800 sec spike in Level II latencies, as seen at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NEXRAD2+bigbird.tamu.edu
about or shortly after 03/00z

gerry

Cotton, Benjamin J wrote:
I specifically remember seeing delays for KICT, KDMX, and KLOT. That was only from a quick peek and I haven't looked again since this morning. I'll take a deeper look Saturday morning.

--
(Sent via Blackberry).
Ben Cotton, KC9FYX

CIVL 4212