Re: [ldm-users] Double level 2 feed again...

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 10:43 -0500, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Bret Whissel wrote:
>
> > Could the problem be the duplicate feed requests?  I thought that all
> > feed requests had to be unique, unless we have the PRIMARY or ALTERNATE
> > tags on the request line...
>
> With LDM 6.7.1, the first site it reads with a feed request is always the
> primary, and the second and subsequent ones, the alternates. Tags aren't
> needed any more.
>
> (Glances over virtually at Steve et al at UNIDATA for a head nod)

Hmm...  I just did a 6.7.1 installation, and my ldmd.log file seemed to
be filled with dueling primary/alternate renegotiations until I got the
tags put back in place.

But then again, it's possible that it involved the new LIGHTNING feed
type that I was installing...

Bret
  • Search the ldm-users archives: