From: Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 18:03:24 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Level 2 radar stream from eastern U.S sites down
since 16Z

On Sun, 2 Aug 2009, Gerry Creager wrote:

> It's a Verizon outage that's been escalated. While it was a latency issue,
by
> escalating it, it appears they've managed to kill it completely.

Hi Gerry,

Aha! Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully, Verizon will get the
repairs done quickly. And thanks for the feedback on the LDM absolute path
issue; I agree with you. Have a good one!

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste
********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***