Re: [ldm-users] change name from "rpc.ldmd" to just "ldmd"

I have some ps scripts & docs that will need updating, but that will be
worth it to make the change more logical & intuitive. IIRC, ldmadmin
used to have a  'ps' option that provided a summary of the running ldmd
processes. That feature would be welcome as well, making some script
funtions obsolete. -Cheers, Art

--
Art Wildman/ITO - NWS-JAX http://www.weather.gov/jax/
"If the thunder don't get you, then the lightning will..." - Grateful Dead