Re: [ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu ice notice...

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009, Evan Lowery wrote:

Gilbert,

We can take a few people until you come back online.  If anyone needs a
temporary backup in their ldmd.conf, send me an email and we'll set you up.

Evan Lowery

Business Applications Meteorologist
Weather Trends International, Inc.
Phone 610-807-3197
http://www.wxtrends.com

Thanks, Evan. We've been stable, power-wise since I sent that out (isn't that the way it goes?), but as the freezing rain continues to fall at 31 degrees, with winds gusting to 35 MPH, it isn't over until it's over. We'll warm up to and above freezing tomorrow morning, and then we should be good to go.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: