Re: [ldm-users] bigbird is down

Fact is, we had a pretty ugly campus-wide power failure and we're still seeing hardware go down as elements of the campus fall off the network and little isolated servers get lonely. We distribute a bit of our server farm to prevent this sort of thing from happening. Yeah! Really! Still Murphy likes to work on holidays, so here we are.

gerry