From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
on behalf of Evan Lowery [elowery@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 18:16
To: 'Jeff Lake - Admin'; 'LDM Users'
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] centos 5.4

Jeff,

I've run into a similar problem when using fork in Perl scripts outside of
the LDM process.  I spent a day searching for what was wrong and the only
thing that fixed it was to reboot the system.  Never figured out what was
going wrong, but a reboot did the trick.

Regards,
Evan Lowery

Business Applications Meteorologist
Weather Trends International, Inc.
Phone 610-807-3197
http://www.wxtrends.com

This communication is privileged and may contain confidential information.
It's intended only for the use of the person or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, do not distribute or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately and return the original to the email address
above. © Copyright 2010 Weather Trends International, Inc.