From: "Jeff Lake - Admin" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:22:25
To: <ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] centos 5.4

Update:
I wish to thank everyone who replied off list and on..

I *think* I have found the problem's, well so far so good..

1) I had a php decoder for each VTEC type Warning/Watch,
and for each non-VTEC type
I had implemented a single decoder for VTEC and for non-VTEC
on my other server and decided
to implement it on this one..

2) decided to trim back what this server had in the
'FILE' action to the data I actually needed/used

3) added '-close' to the PIPE actions for the GEMPAK
decoders, it wasn't in the GEMPAK pqact.gempak
but added to be safe

so far so good..fingers crossed

-Jeff