[ldm-users] NEXRAD2 disappearing

Hello all,
after a server upgrade to handle both NEXRAD3 and 2 on the same machine..
moved to a different server so I could go above the max of gab the older machine
was limited to, I'm now running lag, so I bumped the LDM queue to gab.
Everything was running smoothly, or so I thought..
After about an hour of watching LDM, NEXRAD2 just stopped showing up..
nothing in the log as to why.. did a restart of LDM.. bang NEXRAD2 starts
flowing
again .. until that mysterious hour point..
so what is happening?
anybody got a guess?
this time I deleted the queue and rebuilt.. will see if it lasts more then an
hour..\

Jeff Lake K8JSL
http://www.MichiganWxSystem.com
https://www.TheWeatherCenter.net