[ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu unplanned downtime

The fiber link to Fermilab and to our I2/NRL/primary commodity Internet
went down in flames with it. They're working on getting that back up, but essentially we have "dial up" speeds right now under 70 kilobits/sec. We'll be back up ASAP, probably in the next few hours. If it's going to be longer, they can take our backup Internet connection, and crank us to the hilt, getting everything back up again. Hang tight...

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: