Re: [ldm-users] NDFD grids on NOAAport?

Is there a current list of the available products being sent over NOAAPORT /
SBN?  At one time the NWS created a document "Appendix K", but the last time
I checked it hadn't been updated in about 10 years.

I am sure the NWS must maintain a list of the products and headers
transmitted over NOAAPORT.  If any one has a link or document, can you share
it with us?

Thanks,

-Mike