Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:44:46 -0500
From: ITS Net Outages
To: netoutages@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NetOutages] Core Network Switch Upgrade

On Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 at 5:00AM, ITS will upgrade the software
on two core network switches.  All internet and intranet network
connectivity will be unavailable at the following locations:

DeKalb NIU Campus
Hoffman Estates NIU Campus
Naperville NIU Campus
Rockford NIU Campus
Hinkley and Big Rock School District
Sycamore School District

Also, due to the nature of the upgrade, the following firewalls will be
affected:

NIU Credit Union
NIU Document Services
NIU Human Resources
NIU Holmes Student Center
NIU IR
NIU LW-Finance
NIU Smart Classrooms
NIU Telefund
Hinkley and Big Rock School District

ITS regrets any inconvenience this may cause our customers. If you have any questions please contact the ITS Helpdesk.