Re: [ldm-users] [noaaport] nam

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010, patrick wrote:

Does anyone know why certain fields are left off the
noaaport 12km nam feed that are included in conduit?

Hey Patrick,

Good morning. It's all about bandwidth. Once NOAAport
goes from 10.5 mb/sec to 30 mb/sec in April, you better
believe they're going to add a boatload of stuff.
New GOES/POES sectors, level 3 dual-polar radar data,
and the biggie...model data! I would put in a request
to add what you want now, but I don't know who would
be the one to contact for model data additions to NOAAport.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: