Re: [ldm-users] high memory

Jeff - more explicitly:

ps aux | grep ^ldm

Assuming for a moment that you are running decoders or triggers from the pqact exe . . . your issue probably isn't ldm itself (rpc.ldmd, pqact, etc.) but rather some decoder or piped application. Just guessing.

Also, if you do a "free" just to make sure all your physical memory is registered by the OS.

Stonie