Re: [ldm-users] Boulder, CO power to be shut shortly, major fire nearby...

Yes, it is a difficult time. NCAR Mesa Lab and the Foothills Labs are not slated to lose power, they are south and east of the fire respectively. The jet is right on top of us, and the canyon amplifies the winds, so micro-scale processes and Bernoulli are having an impact!

Jeff
---