[ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu update/outage

Weather3.admin.niu.edu is awaiting hard drive replacement, but is still functional; I should be able to replace the hard drives on Monday afternoon, and get the server back up on Tuesday. BUT...

At 17Z this Thursday morning, the primary Internet 2 and commodity Internet connections at NIU are down, hard. A backup line is up, but is essentially providing dialup speed. While our satellite dish continues to happily feed us NOAAport, other feeds are down and nothing is getting out to you. I hope we can be back up by Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience,
but please make sure you have an alternate feed that is working, if you
are feeding from me as primary.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: