Re: [ldm-users] 20101209: CONDUIT trickling...?

Tom,

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, Tom Yoksas wrote:

Hi Art,

re:
The GFS seems to be trickling in here on CONDUIT this morning... anyone
else seeing this?

CONDUIT receipt on one of our machines appears normal.  It is possible,
of course, that your receipt was slow when you sent your note and has
now improved.  Can you verify if this is, in fact, the case?

Yeh... about the time I hit "send", it started barreling in. Works every time, huh? :)

                               Art

* Tom Yoksas                                            UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                                 P.O. Box 3000 *
* yoksas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/*

Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  person@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, phone:  814-863-1563

  • Search the ldm-users archives: