Re: [ldm-users] Stokes down

bigbird.tamu.edu and sasquatch.tamu.edu should be available without intervention on my part for all .edu users. Others who need access should drop a note to me and d-cote.tamu.edu (so we both can make sure we see it).

Mark, good luck: Our physical plan outages have a habit of being somewhat less predictable than advertised...

Merry Christmas, all!

gerry

Laufersweiler, Mark J. wrote:
The physical plant has power going down today for the building that hosts our ldm feed machine Stokes. While they are planing for the work to only be for half the day, they have scheduled for the full day to have power turned off. Down stream feeds from Stokes are advised to fail over to their secondary feed sites. Hopefully Stokes will be back sometime this afternoon.
-mjl

Sent while being mobile from my iPad. _______________________________________________
ldm-users mailing list
ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx