Re: [ldm-users] Nationwide level 2 data outage underway...

Tim will almost certainly get the message...

FOr the record, though, unless things have changed, all data now goes to redundant servers at SRH and MAX gigapop (or perhaps TOC), from whence it's distributed to OU, Purdue, ECREN, and from THOSE to downstream customers.

I've suggested strongly to NWS OCIO that this was not a robust network design but I probably wasn't circumspect enough... they didn't want to look at alternatives.

I'm still seeing significant latency in completion of the data. I'm going to try to ascertain where we're currently feeding (OU is my BEST source but not my only one) and see if there's an upstream ntp problem or bandwidth contention problem.

gc