Re: [ldm-users] New NOAAport DVB-S2 update (Very important!)

Gilbert - for public consumption, the S300 is not set to ship until mid to late March. The specs were just released, and although Raytheon and Globecomm have tested the latest Novra solution, no test period had been announced to the larger user community . . . and supposedly has already passed. In other words, Raytheon and Globecomm had a big party, and no one else was invited.

The S300 will be $75 to $150 more than the S200.

Stonie