From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of patrick
Sent: Mon 5/9/2011 11:57 AM
To: Gilbert Sebenste
Cc: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; noaaport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] [noaaport] dvbs2 vs dvbs

On 5/9/2011 12:55 PM, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
> On Mon, 9 May 2011, patrick wrote:
>
>> i'm aware, however stability in 6.8.x is actually
>> better,
>
> Really? I have yet to have 6.9.7 crash.
> Do you know what error message(s) you get when
> it happened?

lol, stability is not just a crash gilbert.

> True! I just don't have the time or expertise at the moment to build
> my own.

yes i'm aware, please try not to spam the entire list so much...
i'm happy to help you from time to time, but have more
emails that i care to receive. :)

  Patrick L. Francis
  Vice President of Research&  Development
  WeatherNation LLC
  Email: wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx
    AOL: wxprofessor
  Skype: wxprofessor