Re: [ldm-users] idd.unidata issues, 5-12z today

Hi Daryl,

One node in the cluster was streaming errors this morning, but not
sufficient to be booted out of the cluster.  Downstream connections
from that one node are likely to have encountered a problem.

idd.unidata and connections to the other nine nodes continued to
operate as expected.  I'll work on adjusting the conditions that
force a node out of the cluster, and we'll try to avoid the same
problem happening again.

Sorry for the problem.

mike

On May 21,  7:16am, daryl herzmann wrote:
> Subject: [ldm-users] idd.unidata issues, 5-12z today
> Howdy,
>
> It appears idd.unidata had an outage last night?  If you don't have
> redundant feeds from elsewhere (like me), you may wish to check your
> archives!  Would somebody in the community kindly be able to generate a
> tar file of the period's NEXRAD3 data for me?
>
> thanks,
>    daryl

  • Search the ldm-users archives: