Re: [ldm-users] LDM Metrics

Steve,

>> Age of Oldest Product in Queue vs. Time

One minor question regarding this. Is the 'age' of an item the time it
entered the queue or initial timestamp of the product?

IE. If I produce a product, wait half an hour, and bring my downstream
host up. Is the downstream 'age' the time of reception or 'half an hour
ago' to when the product was generated?

I only ask because I use the EXP feed to pass my own products around and
that would be useful to know. When everything is working great it's not
really a factor but in those cases where something goes awry it'd be
good to know for debugging purposes.

--
Eric M. Hudish
174 Faith Circle