Re: [ldm-users] Downstream LDM Problems

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011, Phil Birnie wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We are getting ready to upgrade to a new machine and are in the process of installing LDM 6.9.8 and have run into a couple of snags. I apologize if the answers to these questions are somewhat elementary.

Right now we have the new machine (Twister2) as the downstream LDM to the current machine(Twister); however, we can't seem to send anything to the new machine.

Definitely sounds like a DNS issue. On Twister 2, request data from Twister using its IP address; and on Twister, make sure Twister 2's IP address is in there. Once working, upgrade both to 6.9.8.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/niu.weather                           *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: