Re: [ldm-users] LDM Weirdness

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011, Blair Trosper wrote:

We had an unusual incident on our main server in Florida tonight.
Everything was running smoothly (and the server had been up for several
months), when suddenly the traffic graphs showed the traffic to LDM halting
abruptly.  I happened to be paying attention for once and pulled the server
up on SSH, to find a litany of these messages in "ldmd.log"...(times given
in Central...this happened shortly before this e-mail, around 0600 GMT
Monday):

Looks like someone was dinking with your firewall and not allowing port 388 traffic to get through.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/niu.weather                           *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: