[ldm-users] idd.cise-nsf.gov

Hello LDM/IDD participants,

The Unidata Program Center is unable to communicate with our systems at the NSF. The services (ADDE, THREDDS) are still up and running, but are not ingesting any new data. The IDD cluster is DOWN (hence the -no new data-) and we are hopeful to be back up soon, but we currently have no ETA for the services to return....likely to be at least tomorrow.

If support is needed, please direct to:

support-idd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff
Jeff Weber                                    jweber@xxxxxxxx        :