[ldm-users] sasquatch.tamu.edu UNSCHEDULED OUTAGE

sasquatch.tamu.edu took itself offline for the fifth time since 19 DEC this evening. Nothing is showing up in the logs, so I'm suspecting either motherboard or memory. I've got diagnostics running now, and will try to get it back up tonight but there's a pretty good chance it's going to remain offline until tomorrow.

bigbird.tamu.edu remains up and operational. I will add another server from our pool if I cannot get either this hardware or a new box up tomorrow.

Please make sure failovers are in place that don't require sasquatch. And, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

gerry

  • Search the ldm-users archives: