Re: [ldm-users] Missing surface data after 15 UTC?

  • To: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Missing surface data after 15 UTC?
  • From: daryl herzmann <akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:47:49 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 15 Mar 2012, Pete Pokrandt wrote:

Starting around 15 UTC, we noticed a huge decrease in surface obs coming through on DDPLUS. Any idea what is going on? I didn't see any admin messages about data loss or problems.

Is anybody getting the full feed and can save it so those of us loosing data can recover? Hopefully Unidata chimes in about this sooner than later.

daryl

  • Search the ldm-users archives: