Re: [ldm-users] Missing surface data after 15 UTC?

I did a notifyme to idd.unidata.ucar.edu, which I would think may be as far upstream as I can get. Normally at the top of the hour there would be a ton of SAUS70 KWBC METAR bulletins from USA sites, but I'm not seeing them. So this argues for some problem getting these bulletins inserted into the DDPLUS stream.

--Kevin