Re: [ldm-users] Set resource limits on LDM?

If no one else mentioned this, you're a few updates (and useful ones) behind. Install ldm-6.10.1 at your next opportunity.

This also sounds like you're trying to process a LOAD of stuff via pqact. I suspect you're getting bogged down with io requests.

The link you've found is a good one, and the -o 1 trick is one I've used in the past when I was trying to restart after problems.

gerry