Re: [ldm-users] Anybody else seeing old products being relayed down the IDD?

On Sat, 5 May 2012, daryl herzmann wrote:

On Sat, 5 May 2012, Jeff Lake wrote:

Nope your not going insane ...
I'm seeing it as well

Thanks for the verification, the NWS folks are looking into it... I am now seeing a bunch of level3 data coming in from 21-22z

The kind folks at the NWS tell me that the problems appear to have been related to SBN comms issues at Sterling, VA KLWX. Their site was requesting an inordinate number of retransmittals which have been sent via the SBN. The NCF folks have quelled this while they resolve the SBN issues at the site.

So I learned something tonight, this is interesting functionality that AWIPS sites have and can make of the SBN.

daryl

  • Search the ldm-users archives: