Re: [ldm-users] NOAAport carrier/noise down considerably since primary switchover

On Sat, 12 May 2012, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

On Sat, 12 May 2012, Stonie R. Cooper wrote:

 Gilbert,

 We are still over 15dB at our lab and operational downlink, with our lab
 over 16dB most of the last hour.

And inexplicably, as seen across all the NOAAport servers
publicly plotting signal strength, VBER and Carrier to Noise (C/N)...
the signal and C/N dropped for about an hour today at 17Z, and then
both came back up to *near* where they were before all of this started last Tuesday. My C/N is now up to 14.5 or so, up from 13.0, down from 15.0 that I usually get.

Strange.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/niu.weather                           *