Subject:        Re: Increase in size of the MADIS's mesonet research file Only
effects MADIS-GSD system
Date:   Wed, 30 May 2012 17:30:20 +0000
From:   Leon Benjamin<Leon.A.Benjamin@xxxxxxxx>
To:     _OAR ESRL GSD MADIS-data<MADIS-data.gsd@xxxxxxxx>
CC:     madis-support@xxxxxxxx

All,

More clarification.  This data is only available through the MADIS-GSD
data feed for our education and government accounts.  After we have
verified all is OK we will start the process to port the changes to the
MADIS-NWS system.

-- Leon

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Leon Benjamin<leon.a.benjamin@xxxxxxxx