Hello Karen,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!

Two ways:

#1, the emails I have been getting from our LDM account, and:

#2:

Do you realize that the filename refers to the start of the volume scan and
that is quite often 10 minutes ago.  The timestamp just prior to the
feedtype is the time of insertion into the queue and it looks quite close
to the timestamp of your logs.

Unless I'm missing something, it looks like your data is very timely.

Yes, I had forgotten that it is start of scan time, my bad. That said,
during the night I was getting those email messages. They've stopped
coming in since then...but I'd like to know if that was planned maintenance, or should there be concern here?

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **