[ldm-users] TAMU LDM stream UP, data center archiving DOWN starting Sep 12th at 1200 CT

  • To: LDM Users <ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ldm-users] TAMU LDM stream UP, data center archiving DOWN starting Sep 12th at 1200 CT
  • From: donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 22:52:48 -0500
Howdy, just sending this to let you know we will move some equipment. Some hosts, like our RAMADDA server and TDS server, will be down for about a week. Target date for the return of these services is Sep 17th.

IN PARTICULAR, our LDM feed will remain available (UP and running).

Please feel free to email tamu-ldm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with any questions
or archive special requests.

ALSO: I wish to update our client list. Please send an email
(to tamu-ldm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with information regarding:

- your business name (or university and department),
- a contact name and email and phone number,
- a list of feedtypes requested from TAMU.

Appreciatively,
Donna
--
Donna Cote