[ldm-users] Can now remove old UQAM LDM server from LDM allow entries

Dear all,

We have finished the transition from our old LDM
kepler.sca.uqam.ca(132.208.150.69) to the new one
vkepler.sca.uqam.ca (132.208.143.145)
Tomorrow at 9 am kepler.sca.uqam.ca will be an alias of
vkepler.sca.uqam.ca(132.208.143.145)
So the entry kepler.sca.uqam.ca can already be removed safely from your LDM
Allow entries if required.
Also, if there are still entries of io.sca.uqam.ca, it can be removed too
as that server is not in production anymore.

Thanks to all!

Best regards

Christian Pagé
UQAM

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 12:01 PM, <page.christian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear David,
>
> We are now moving to another server at UQAM. We are in the transition, and
> we want to feed from the new server while the old server is still in
> production: kepler.sca.uqam.ca has address 132.208.150.69
> The new server is : vkepler.sca.uqam.ca has address 132.208.143.145
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> Regards
>
> Christian
>
> On Dec 5, 2005, at 15:08 , David Knight <knight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > I've added kepler striker2 allows. Let us know when you
> > finish the transition so we can remove the old
> > entry for io.
> >
> > David
> >

> >> Hi everyone,
> >>
> >> My server on which I run LDM is being migrated from an old SGI to a
> >> new Linux server.
> >> It has now an official DNS name.
> >>
> >> The new server is: kepler.sca.uqam.ca (132.208.133.218).
> >> For now, kepler is being served by our main SGI old server, but many
> >> times that server is down and I would like now to feed directly the
> >> data to kepler, then relaying to our old server.
> >>
> >> I would thus like to make sure this new Linux server is in the accept
> >> list on the LDM servers from which I get the data, which are:
> >>
> >> PRIMARY:
> >> flood.atmos.uiuc.edu
> >> ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca
> >> striker2.atmos.albany.edu