Re: [ldm-users] Saturday, Jan 19th, 10am-2pm CST - Power back on after Maintenance

  • To: LDM Users <ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Saturday, Jan 19th, 10am-2pm CST - Power back on after Maintenance
  • From: donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 16:50:49 -0600
I am pleased to say that power was restored and A&M's LDM servers are back, up and running. -Donna

On 1/17/13 9:37 PM, donna Cote wrote:
 From 10am to 2pm (CST) on Saturday, 19 January 2013, LDM systems at
TAMU will be shut down while a new generator is installed. This is
expected to be the last planned outage in regard to this machine room.
As the ldm.tamu.edu (or idd.tamu.edu) server will be down, please plan
on a backup resource during this time for feeds you normally get from TAMU.

I plan to send an email when the power is restored. Please email
tamu-ldm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have questions regarding this outage
or if you have problems with our LDM server after the power is restored.

Maintenance Details: Power to Wehner machine room will be disconnected
while backup generator installation is completed

Maintenance Date: Saturday, January 19, 2013

Maintenance Time: 10:00am (10:00) - 2:00pm (14:00)

Sincerely,
Donna

  • Search the ldm-users archives: