Re: [ldm-users] SREF still on CONDUIT?

Hi Art,

We can confirm we have seen the same thing here at Unidata.

The "derived" fields are still coming in, but the bias corrected files
stopped on the 18th. There was no TIN or other notice that we are aware
of, so we are still trying to figure out why it stopped. We have a note
into NCEP.

For example, on motherlode.ucar.edu:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?native/grid/NCEP/SREF/CONUS_40km/pgrb_biasc

..these are missing, but this one is still populating:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?native/grid/NCEP/SREF/CONUS_40km/ensprod

Hope this helps,

Jeff
Jeff Weber                                    jweber@xxxxxxxx        :