[ldm-users] 20130228: SREF still on CONDUIT?

Hi Art,

re:
>We noticed during the past week that SREF data no longer seem to be
>coming over the CONDUIT feed.  Has anyone else noticed this, or am
>I being myopic in so me way?

In the future, please send observations/questions like these to the
conduit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email list.  The reason?  There is at least
one, if not more, person at NCEP that is subscribed to the CONDUIT
email list who would appreciate receiving notifications so that
they would be aware of problems and can take action.

* Tom Yoksas                                            UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                                 P.O. Box 3000 *
* yoksas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/*

  • Search the ldm-users archives: