Re: [ldm-users] SREF still on CONDUIT?

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the response :)

We are getting the SREF data, we are not getting the "Bias Corrected" set
of the SREF, we are getting the "Derived". The bias corrected stopped on
the 18th of this month.

This may be due to Wisconsin having issues connecting...need to dig a bit
deeper. I ~thought we had a direct feed, but looking at our ldmd.conf it
~appears as if we are pulling from Wisconsin not NCEP...will check other
cluster nodes...especially if you all did not pull the plug on the Bias
Corrected SREF on the 18th :)

Happy Friday!

Jeff
Jeff Weber                                    jweber@xxxxxxxx        :