[ldm-users] Server maintenance notice

Greetings, fellow weather professionals.

We'll be doing some maintenance to our servers (Tampa, Albany, et al) over
the weekend to upgrade them to the latest LDM daemon version.  I don't
expect that this will take long, but connectivity to our
downstream dependents may be briefly interrupted.

If you get data from us and you find our servers unavailable for more than
an hour, please feel free to let me know.

As always, if you're in need of data feeds, please feel free to contact me.
 We have plenty of capacity, and we'd be more than happy to supply you as a
primary or backup source for any feed frees we carry.

Have a great day and subsequent weekend.

Cheers,

Blair Trosper
Weather Data / Updraft Networks
blair.trosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <blair.trosper@xxxxxxxxxx>