Re: [ldm-users] NAM212 Truncated

Hi Birnie,

Can you check the number of grids in your stored NAM212 files(use gdinfo)? If the number of grids equals the maximum number of allowed files, that may be the reason for an incomplete set(why this started recently is a mystery though). In that case raise the maximum allowed number in $GEMTBL/grid/gribkey.tbl(24000 in our set-up) or specify in your pqact.conf entry for the NAM212(using -m option). This problem occurred for me a while back with the NAVGEM output.

James

James Murakami
Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565

   e-mail: tenki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx