Re: [ldm-users] Nexrad3 feed issues?

Hi Pete,

Please be sure to subscribe to messages like these:

NOUS72 KNCF 221640
ADMNCF
.
THE GATEWAY/OPSNET IS EXPERIENCING A NETWORK PROBLEM WHICH IS CAUSING
CONNECTIVITY
ISSUES BETWEEN THE NCF AND THE FIELD SITES.  12 PLANET AND THE IRT SERVER
ARE
INCLUDED IN THIS ISSUE.
.
OPSNET IS WORKING TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.